Please join us for a webinar on May 20th at 4:00ET.
Hear corporate counsel discuss what they and their companies are doing as we enter a new normal for litigation.
Will courts conduct legal proceedings remotely for the foreseeable future? What is the future of the jury trial? Hear how COVID-19 is affecting corporate legal departments and how those companies are pivoting and preparing for all situations post-pandemic.
- Peter Hecht, Magna Legal Services, Partner and Executive Vice President Sales
- Tracy Donahue, PayPal, Senior Director, Associate General Counsel & Global Head of Litigation
- Sabrina Mizrachi, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Chief Litigation Counsel
- William E. Mosley, Applied Materials, Global Litigation & Investigations
- Lee Diamondstein, Esq. Magna Legal Services, Vice President of Strategic Accounts
- Scott Haworth Esq., Haworth Barber & Gerstman, Managing Partner